22 May 2019, 19:00h at Mixtree, including “Aperitivo siciliano”
Schipluidenlaan 12, 1062 HE Amsterdam
Sicilian specialties buffet from VicioMastropastaio
For buffet details, see later on this page.
The two speakers of the event were:
– Matteo Manferdini, a software developer turned entrepreneur, CEO of Pure Creek
– Hilal Ercin, an aerospace engineer turned R&D and innovation engineer
In the past years, Matteo moved from a 5-to-9 job to freelance consulting, to finally being the CEO of a fast-growing online business.
During the event, he will share his experience and insights, offering suggestions and helping you answer the following key questions:
- What kind of business should you start?
- Where do you find your customers?
- How do you attract them to your website?
- What should you sell? And how?
- How much should you charge?
Matteo says: “Even though everybody says that there are no barriers, that’s not true. While nowadays it is simple and inexpensive to create a website, the usual problems a business faces still remain. In my presentation, I will show you the steps I followed to grow my online business from working on it just a few hours per week, to a six-figures and growing business”. Watch his teaser-video here.